Days On Site
Home Description: 3814 Columbine Cir
Large, flat lot - Updated 4,400+ sq ft home in highly sought-after Foxcroft
- Exquisitely landscaped grounds
- Luxurious master suite on main incl steam shower & multiple walk in closets
- Regal dining room & great room featuring impressive wet bar, fireplaces, and skylights
- Wolf & Subzero appliances, plenty of cabinetry & natural light
- Access to the lush patio through great room, living room, or screened in sunroom with fireplace
- Tankless water heater, encapsulated crawl space, permanent backup generator, all 3 HVAC systems & roof replaced in last 5 years
- Storage galore (huge storage room in garage and walk-in attic space.)
Available now at $1,248,000
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Charlotte home in this zip code is
$868,358 (30.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $282/sqft,
which is 11.0% less than similar homes
in the 28211 zip code.
3814 Columbine Cir Charlotte NC 28211
Similar to: 3814 Columbine Cir
For Sale Near: 3814 Columbine Cir
These statistics are updated daily from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(704) 661-0044 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ivester Jackson Distinctive Properties.
3814 Columbine Cir, Charlotte NC is a single family home of 4420 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,248,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1969.
A comparable home for sale at 3635 Providence Rd in Charlotte is listed at $995,000.
This home on 3814 Columbine Cir has decreased in price by $327,000 and the last change was on 8/16/2019.
In addition to single family homes, Highgarden also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Charlotte, NC.
Rosewood, Rutledge Grove and Eastover are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 3488618 has been posted on this site since 3/30/2019 (145 days ago).
Same day showings available 7 days / week8am - 9pm